Are you sick of cleansing up a mountain of soiled dishes? Does the straightforward act of consuming a home-cooked meal seem to be a luxurious? If this sounds acquainted, it’s time so that you can plug in your sluggish cooker and make a sizzling meal a precedence – not a chore. Do that straightforward recipe for coconut mango spiced rooster from Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook dinner Time: 3 to six hours
Complete Time: 3 to six hours
- 1 can (14 ounces) coconut milk
- 1 massive, softball-sized (agency) mango, peeled and minimize into cubes (save mango pit)
- 1 pound boneless, skinless rooster breast, minimize into cubes
- 1 tablespoon dried paprika flakes
Here is how one can make it:
- Pour coconut milk right into a 4-quart slow cooker.
- Place the cubes of mango into the sluggish cooker, together with the pit of the mango. Add the rooster and paprika flakes. Stir effectively.
- Cook dinner on excessive for 3 hours or on low for five to 6 hours. Take away mango pit earlier than serving.
Excerpted from Slow Cooker Favorites Chicken: 150+ Easy, Delicious Slow Cooker Recipes, from Hot Chicken Buffalo Bites and Chicken Parmesan to Teriyaki Chicken by Adams Media. Copyright © 2017 Adams Media, a division of Simon and Schuster. Utilized by permission of the writer. All rights reserved.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Might Like:
30Second Cellular, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to offer a way for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.