Cooking potatoes is the simplest factor to do. You may give it any form, add any masala and it'll undoubtedly adapt its style. And one of many well-liked dishes amongst youngsters is potato rings. So in the event you, too, are tired of the routine breakfast, you may do that recipe.
It is extremely straightforward to make and may be very tasty. This recipe wants primary substances like spices, herbs, Rava and potatoes. Then, you simply want to combine them the fitting method and fry them until they're crisp and brown. When you make them, pair them with a minty garlic dip for additional indulgence. Take a look at the total recipe beneath.
Boiled potatoes (4)
Corn flour (half cup)
Cumin powder (half tablespoon)
Black pepper powder (half tablespoon)
Turmeric (one-fourth tablespoon)
Black salt (half tablespoon)
Salt (as per style)
1. First boil the potatoes and mash them by eradicating their peels and placing them in a mixing bowl.
2. Now add cornflour to the mashed potatoes and blend them nicely.
3. Then add black pepper powder, cumin powder, black salt, turmeric and salt as per style on this combination and blend it nicely. Then the combination for making potato rings is prepared.
4. Now apply some oil on a flat pan and put a bit of combination of potato in it and unfold it with the assistance of fingers.
5. Now take two round lids, one larger and one smaller than that. First, put the massive lid on the unfold potato combination and reduce it. After this, with the assistance of a small lid, reduce it proper from the center of the combination.
6. By doing this, the center a part of the potato ring comes out and we're left with solely the potato ring. Put together potato rings from all of the potato mixtures.
7. Now take a wok, put oil in it and warmth it on medium flame.
8. When the oil turns into sizzling, put potato rings in it and deep fry them till the color of the ring turns golden.
Now, take them out on a separate plate. The scrumptious potato rings are prepared for breakfast. Serve it with tomato ketchup or a minty garlic dip.