British Olympic diver Tom Daley shares his prime egg recipe hacks.
Whether or not you want a wholesome, filling snack, have run out of artistic lunch concepts for the household, or are searching for a quick-and-easy dinner throughout the week, Tom Daley’s newest recipes are good.
One of the best half is they're packed stuffed with key nutritional vitamins and minerals, together with vitamin D, selenium, B12 and omega-3 fatty acids.
Discover these and extra on the British Lion Eggs web site.
Avocado and egg sliders
- 6 British Lion eggs
- 1 able to eat avocado
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 medium leaves curly lettuce
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp black and white sesame seeds
- Place the British Lion eggs right into a saucepan and add sufficient chilly water to cowl them by 1cm. Carry to the boil then scale back to a simmer and prepare dinner for seven minutes. As quickly as they're cooked drain and funky them quickly underneath chilly working water.
- In the meantime thinly slice the avocado, drizzle over the lemon juice.
- To peel the eggs, crack the shells throughout on a tough floor. Then peel the shell off, and rinse.
- Slice every hard-boiled egg in half lengthwise, then lower a small slice off the bottom of six of them, so the egg slider can lay flat and never tip over as soon as assembled.
- Slice the ends off the tomato, then lower the remaining into six slices. Lower six small items off the lettuce leaves and divide between the egg bases, then prime with a tomato slice and the avocado. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the opposite half of the egg face down on prime to create a bit of sandwich. Safe with a toothpick inserted down the centre. Brush the tops very flippantly with a drop of water then sprinkle over the chilli flakes and sesame seeds.
Low carb pizza omelette
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 200g chestnut mushrooms, finely sliced
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 4 sprigs thyme, leaves picked
- 8 British Lion eggs
- 100g goat’s cheese, crumbled
- Small handful rocket
- Salad to serve
- Warmth the grill to excessive. Warmth 1 tsp oil in medium non-stick frying pan over a medium-high warmth, add the mushrooms, season and prepare dinner for 10 minutes till smooth and golden. Add the garlic and half the thyme for the final 2 minutes.
- In the meantime warmth 1 tsp oil in one other massive (28cm) non-stick ovenproof frying pan. Beat the British Lion eggs collectively in a bowl and season, tip into the pan. Prepare dinner over a low to medium warmth for 4 minutes, stirring often till the eggs are virtually set.
- Place underneath the grill for approx. 1 minute till set and overrated. Scatter with mushrooms and cheese, season with black pepper then grill once more for 1-2 minutes till the cheese is melted and effervescent.
- Switch to a plate, sprinkle over further thyme leaves and the rocket, lower into wedges and serve with salad.