Peach cobbler is a traditional American dessert.
Candy, comforting and completely scrumptious, it is typically served with a beneficiant scoop of dreamy vanilla ice cream.
The well-known pudding consists of a comfortable fruity filling and a crunchy, baked topping made with batter, biscuits or dumpling.
Instagram foodie @cakeontherun loves giving conventional treats a wholesome twist and her newest recipe makes use of oats, making it completely appropriate to eat for breakfast.
You should use recent peaches or these out of a tin and if you wish to make it for a household of 4, simply quadruple the components.
The recipe additionally swaps ice cream to yoghurt to maintain energy down on this delicious, nutritious dish.
For heaps extra wholesome meals inspiration, go to our recipe page.
*Gluten free choice *Vegan choice *Wholesome *Low fats *Low sugar *Single serve *10 minutes *Fast *Straightforward *Youngster pleasant
Should you love fast and simple recipes, signal as much as the Bake On Bake Off e-newsletter.
Full of deliciously easy concepts everybody can attempt, it is free and you will obtain an e-mail straight to your inbox twice every week.
You do not want any fancy components or gear, plus some bakes will be cooked in a microwave in beneath a minute.
Lots of the recipes are healthy, vegan friendly and gluten free, providing a bit one thing for everybody.
Plus there can be loads of gossip and response from The Nice British Bake Off when it is on our TV screens.
It takes seconds to enroll - simply press here, enter your e-mail tackle and comply with the directions.
Modified your thoughts? There's an 'unsubscribe' button on the backside of each e-newsletter we ship out.
Peach cobbler recipe (serves 1)
- 4 heaped tbsp oats, blended
- 1 tsp margarine
- 2 tbsp syrup
- 1 peach (or half a can of tinned peaches)
- Serve with yoghurt
- Pre-heat your oven to 200C/400F/fuel mark 6.
- Blitz oats in a blender so it turns into a flour.
- Put oats, margarine and 1 tbsp of syrup right into a bowl, and stir with a spoon till the combination clumps collectively.
- Use your fingers to type a flat dough ball.
- Fill a small ramekin or oven-proof dish with sliced peaches and drizzle over 1 tbsp of syrup.
- Pop the oat ball on prime then oven bake for 10 minutes.
- Serve with yoghurt.
- Make it vegan - select a non-dairy yoghurt corresponding to soya, almond or coconut and test the margarine comprises no milk.
- Make it gluten free - use gluten free oats, obtainable in most giant main supermarkets.
- The recipe above is for a single portion, however it might probably simply be made for extra individuals by utilizing a bigger dish and rising the components.
- We used maple syrup, however you would use golden syrup or any decrease sugar various.
Love wholesome recipes?
Watch the way to make apple pie cinnamon rolls within the oven or when you're in need of time, within the microwave in 60 seconds. Here's the video.