Paul Devaney from Galway was a Chief on the 2021 collection of Operation Transformation. With a busy work schedule on the street Paul launched dietitian Aoife Hearne and the viewers to his 'tin foil dinners' which he was proud to convey to the 2022 OT Meal Plan.
- 300g potatoes (ideally Rooster)
- 400g bunch asparagus
- 2 tablespoons rapeseed oil (30g)
- 1 teaspoon garlic granules
- 2 x 130g boneless and skinless salmon fillets
- 250g cherry tomatoes on the vine
- salt (optionally available) and freshly floor black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/350°F. Lower the potatoes into slices, then place in a colander and rinse off any extra starch. Place in a tea towel and dry properly. Trim the asparagus spears.
- Line a baking tin with tin foil. Scatter over the potato slices and drizzle with the half the oil. Season with salt (optionally available) and pepper, then sprinkle the garlic on prime. Combine till evenly mixed and bake for 9 minutes.
- Take away the tin from the oven and switch the potatoes over. Make house for the salmon fillets, then season with salt (optionally available) and pepper and nestle within the cherry tomatoes on the vines. Drizzle with a little bit extra of the oil and roast for an additional 5 minutes.
- Return the salmon from the oven and scatter over the asparagus and drizzle with the remainder of the oil. Roast for 6-7 minutes till the salmon is tender and the potatoes and asparagus are cooked via. Examine that the salmon is cooked with a pointy knife.
- Prepare the salmon on plates with the potatoes, asparagus and cherry tomatoes to serve.