We’ve turned this traditional favorite — zucchini slice — right into a scrumptious mid-morning snack. They're incredible served chilly or heat.
You’ll love how fast and straightforward these zucchini slice muffins are to create. You’ll have a heat batch from the over in underneath 40 minutes, from begin to end.
- 2 zucchini, grated
- 1 inexperienced onion, finely chopped
- 50g leg ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup Tasty cheese, grated
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup further virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup easy ricotta
- 2 tbsp chopped recent flat-leaf parsley leaves
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Grease a 12-hole (1/3-cup capability) muffin pan.
- Place 3/4 of the zucchini in a big bowl. Add onion, ham, cheese and flour. Stir to mix.
- Whisk eggs, oil, milk and ricotta collectively. Add to zucchini combination. Season. Add parsley. Combine to mix. Divide amongst holes of ready pan. High with remaining zucchini.
- Bake for 15 to twenty minutes or till golden and simply agency to the touch. Stand in pan for five minutes. Switch to a wire rack to chill.