Richard Kerrigan has launched a brand new cookbook full of easy recipes, exercise and mindset hacks that can assist you remodel your physique.
So we invited the chef, well being coach and Ironman into the Sunrise kitchen to indicate us tips on how to make one in every of his favorite dishes from the e book.
Watch the demonstration above and hold studying for the recipe
Sicilian Chilli Tuna Linguine
- 200g linguine
- 2 garlic cloves, finely sliced
- 1/2 tsp chilli flakes
- 1/2 bunch parsley, finely chopped together with stalks
- 1 tsp capers, roughly chopped
- 1 lemon, zestd and juiced
- 185g good high quality tinned tuna in oil
- 25g parmesan cheese
- 8-10 blended olives (non-obligatory however scrumptious)
- 3 tbs additional virgin olive oil
- Chop the pasta in a pan of boiling water with a very good pinch of salt for 9-10 minutes
- In the meantime, warmth a non-stick pan on medium warmth and drizzle in a beneficiant quantity of olive oil.
- Fry the garlic, chilli flakes and finely chopped parsley stalks for 60 seconds
- Add the capers and lemon zest then flip the warmth down
- As soon as the linguine is cooked, drain and add to the frying pan together with slightly of the pasta water as this helps to loosed up the pasta, then give the pan a very good toss
- Add the parsley and flaked tune, then prime with grated parmesan cheese, an additional drizzle of olive oil and additional chilli flakes
Richard Kerrigan: How To Crush Energy In 20 Minutes is out now