Juicy baked chicken breast slices sit on a mattress of cauliflower that is been braised in tomatoes and spices. Yum! This simple chicken recipe has all the flavour with out all of the fats and energy.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Prepare dinner Time: half-hour
Whole Time: 40 minutes
- 3 inexperienced onions, trimmed and minimize into 1-inch items
- 4 garlic cloves, sliced skinny
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 cups diced canned tomatoes
- 4 1/2 cups cauliflower florets
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (divided)
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper (divided)
- 1 cup contemporary basil, gently torn
- 1 1/2 kilos boneless, skinless hen breasts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
Here is tips on how to make it:
- In a saucepan, mix the inexperienced onions, garlic, crushed purple pepper, oregano, tomatoes and cauliflower and water. Carry all the pieces to a boil. Season with a 1/4 teaspoon of salt and pepper. Cowl the pot with a lid and gently simmer for about 10 minutes, stirring sometimes, till cauliflower is tender. Season with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Toss the hen breast with olive oil and roast within the oven at 450-degree F oven for about 20 minutes to an inside temperature of 165 levels F. Permit hen to relaxation for 10 minutes.
- Slice hen. Serve on a mattress of tomato braised cauliflower.
Associated Merchandise on Amazon We Suppose You Could Like:
30Second Cell, Inc. is a participant within the Amazon Companies LLC Associates Program, an affiliate promoting program designed to supply a method for us to earn charges by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated websites.