If you find yourself in want of a nosh that's chock-full of antioxidants, could help reduce inflammation within the physique, and should even help support weight loss goals, then nuts ought to positively be in your rotation. And when you can snack on plain previous cashews, almonds, and pecans, whipping up a seasoned nut combine offers the nuts a bit extra zing and pleasure.
In below 20 minutes, you'll be able to have your self a home made seasoned nut combine that goes nicely on high of a salad, combined with dried fruit a la path combine, or just by itself. Be at liberty to customise with whichever nuts and seeds you've obtainable—all of them combine nicely collectively. Then, you'll want to try our listing of the 100 Easiest Recipes You Can Make.
This recipe is courtesy of Lauren Manaker MS, RDN, LD, CLEC, a member of our medical expert board. She can also be the writer of the cookbook The First Time Mom's Pregnancy Cookbook, the place this and 74 different nutrient-packed recipes are featured.
1 cup unsalted sliced almonds
1 cup unsalted cashews
1 cup unsalted pecans
1 cup unsalted shelled sunflower seeds
1 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/3 cup dietary yeast
1 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp onion powder
Methods to Make It
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a big bowl, mix the almonds, cashews, pecans, pumpkin seeds, and sunflower seeds and toss with the coconut oil.
- Unfold the nuts in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- In a small bowl, mix the dietary yeast, chili powder, paprika, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder. Sprinkle over the nut combination evenly.
- Bake for 10 minutes, stir, then bake extra 10 minutes.
- Retailer in an hermetic container at room temperature for five to 7 days.
Get much more wholesome recipes straight to your inbox by signing up for our newsletter!