PITTSBURGH (KDKA) — Buddy of PTL and recommendation columnist Natalie Bencivenga is sharing her recipe for a vegan breakfast!
- 1 block of additional agency tofu. (Be sure it's drained between two towels and as a lot water pressed out forward of time). Then crumble it up.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2-4 cloves of garlic, chopped (I like quite a lot of garlic however some folks favor much less)
- 1/2 white or yellow onion, chopped
- 2-3 inexperienced onions, chopped
- 1 8oz container of child bella mushrooms (they arrive pre-sliced in packages if that’s quicker)
- 1 crimson bell pepper, chopped
- 5 oz child spinach
- 2 tbsp dietary yeast *that is the key ingredient!*
- 1 tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp vegan mayo (I just like the comply with your coronary heart model)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp cumin
- tortilla (mushy)
- salt and pepper to style
- 1 avocado, sliced (so as to add on the finish on high of the taco)
- salsa or sizzling sauce (elective) so as to add on high
Instructions: Numerous this may be chopped up forward of time. Then, it's nearly sautéing, then including tofu, spinach and spices. Wrap in tortilla shell, high with salsa or sizzling sauce and avocado if desired.