Indians and their love for butter hen want no introduction. Grilled hen chunks, dunked in thick and creamy gravy - butter hen spells indulgence. It's, in reality, one of the sought-after Indian meals throughout the globe. A 2019 research by SEMrush discovered that butter hen was the second most searched Indian meals globally - the primary one stays hen biryani. Though the recipe hails from North Indian kitchens, at present butter hen has taken a common attraction, a lot in order that we sneak it in virtually each dish potential - from butter pie to butter hen noodles. For all of the butter hen lovers, right here we introduce one other butter hen fusion dish that may sate all of your cravings.
Bringing the most effective of each worlds, butter hen burger is creamy gravy and shredded hen sandwiched between two burger buns. Sounds fascinating, proper? We usually make this burger with the leftover butter hen from the final meal. However, if you need, you may all the time make it from the scratch too.
Right here we deliver you a fast and straightforward recipe that may make it easier to make a butter hen burger from sq. one. And vegetarians can all the time substitute the hen chunks with paneer cubes to make a yummy paneer makhani burger. Apart from, you may also substitute hen with eggs and make your self a fast egg makhani burger. The very best half is, the cooking methodology stays the identical. So with out additional ado, let's soar into the recipe.
Additionally Learn: Rice Burger: The Latest Comfort Food That's Going Viral
Here is How We Made Butter Hen Burger | Butter Hen Burger Recipe:
- Take the hen chunks in a bowl and marinate with salt, cumin powder, mustard oil, vinegar, ginger-garlic paste, kasoori methi, and curd.
- Grill until the hen chunks flip golden brown in color. Shred the hen chunks after it cools down.
- Boil water in a saucepan and add tomatoes, onion, garlic, inexperienced chilli and a dollop of butter; boil till the tomatoes flip smooth.
- Let it settle down and grind.
- Add butter to a pan and add the tomato puree in it. Add purple chilli powder to it and cook dinner for five minutes.
- Add salt, garam masala, sugar, kasoori methi and blend.
- Add cream and grilled hen to it and cook dinner for some time.
- Now, minimize the burger bun into two halves and toast them.
- Unfold the butter hen gravy, add some hen chunks, prime with onion rings, lettuce and shut the opposite bun.
Your butter hen burger is able to be served!
Watch the whole recipe video within the header part.
And in case you are in search of some extra butter chicken-based recipes, click here.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it by way of meals, folks or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and a very good film could make her day.