Rooster curry defines consolation and we will not conform to it extra. Juicy rooster chunks, dunked in spicy, fragrant gravy - rooster curry makes for a healthful meal when paired with rice or roti by the aspect. However what fascinates us probably the most is its versatility. Should you discover Indian delicacies in depth, one can find rooster curry having a number of variations throughout India. In truth each regional delicacies has its particular rooster curry recipe that helps outline the meals tradition of the state - as an illustration Bengal's rooster kosha and Champaran handi mutton from Bihar. Likewise, South Indian delicacies additionally has a number of rooster curry recipes that go away a robust impression on our palate and coronary heart - one such being Mangalorean rooster curry.
Historically known as korri gassi, it's juicy rooster items bathed in gravy made with coconut milk, tamarind paste and totally different different unique native components. It tastes one of the best when served with steamed rice. We simply love the mix of flavours on this dish; therefore, considered sharing the recipe with you. Belief us, this recipe is uncomplicated and straightforward to make at house. Have a look.
Additionally Learn: 7 Best South Indian Chicken Curries You Can Try At Home
How To Make Mangalorean Rooster Curry | Korri Gassi Recipe:
- Warmth oil in a pan and add coriander seeds, cumin seeds, methi seeds, fennel seeds, mustard seeds, black peppercorn, complete purple chilli, onion, grated coconut and garlic.
- Saute every little thing for some time, add water and grind. Hold apart.
- Now, once more add some oil in a pan and add some chopped onions and curry leaves. Sauté for some time.
- Now pour the masala paste, salt, and tamarind paste and blend.
- Add rooster items to the pan, combine and pour coconut milk in it.
- Shut the lid and prepare dinner for 10-12 minutes.
- Garnish with some freshly chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Already slurping? So, what are you ready for? Put together it immediately and put collectively a scrumptious meal in simply an hour. Bon Apetit!
Watch the whole recipe video within the header part.
About Somdatta SahaExplorer- that is what Somdatta likes to name herself. Be it when it comes to meals, individuals or locations, all she craves for is to know the unknown. A easy aglio olio pasta or daal-chawal and an excellent film could make her day.